Pipe clipping / basin stand

Having just fitted and had signed off (with glowing comments :-) a combi boiler, the bathroom is now high pressure heaven. However the pipework to the basin is unclipped from floor level and terminates in free air for the flexible tap connector connection. I deliberately ran the pipes close to the ceramic upstand to hide them from most viewing angles but now they clang about when the taps are shut off. Is there a proprietory solution to this? Sticky foam pads on the back of a pipe clip I don't expect to be very long lasting.

Reply to
visionset

Remove the flexible connectors and reconnect with pipe n elbows

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Pearson

This is a mixer tap with the 8mm tails fitting in close proximity of each other and with a special threaded fitting. Can you get rigid alternatives?

Reply to
VisionSet

As I am about to fit a basin much the same, except that it came supplied with connectors converting to 15mm including a few inches of pipe it must be available. Try your local plumbers merchants, all the ones I have visited are great and helpful.

Reply to
Broadback

Can of expanding foam should sort this one out.

Make sure you have a bit of newspaper in the floor though, Its not easy to stop it plopping.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher