Pinnacle 500

Hello, I had a lean to conservatory fitted approx 3 years ago. The roof is made from the Eurocell Pinnacle 500 lean to roofing system. Had a little accident and have pierced the first pocket of the roof and although this does not let rain into the conservatory I would like to replace this pannel. Rang the conservatory company , but they have stopped using this roofing system, I have googled for it but it looks like there was a Patent problem and it is no longer made!

Can any one help

Thanks

Martin

Reply to
Martin.Coram

Have a look for Ultraframe Ultralite 500

It might help.

Reply to
EricP

This is the company that took the court action! The roof systems are based on the same principle but are slightly different.

My options are:- Find some Pinnacle 500 Patch roof New roof

Thanks

Martin

Reply to
Martin.Coram