pink electrical cable.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Lights have already been bought

these will be sitting above a mirror / floating shelf on the middle of her wall so the cable will have to run down the wall hence trying to blend it in.

I think I'll just go with white cable and try The Natural Philosophers suggestion of running food dye down it as I've seen what that stuff can do when it comes into contact with skin.

Cheers

Steven.

Reply to
Steven Campbell