PING - The Medway Handyman

Sorry it took so long but like most BnQ staff I went off to do one thing and got distracted by the fit bird who runs the paint desk.

Actually I went away for couple of weeks holiday. Sorry I never I got round to messaging you. I expect the typical newsgroup flaming and torturing but I was at fault

Any way, the PMF 180 multi tool blades. According to our computers they should be on a nationwide delivery on the 24th September, so on your shelves hopefully by the 26/27th.

I have the EAN codes if you'd still like them, plus I also have the prices we plan to retail them at.

TR

Reply to
TrailRat