Ping Steve Firth. Ford Explorer info.

I am internal after being international - which is now in re-consideration.

You, Essex and Fords deserve each other. Fords are for Thick Chavs, which fits in your case. Sad but true.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Three years in the deserts eh? What were you? A guru - or perhaps in the French Foreign Legion? What were you escaping from?

Reply to
Tim Streater
[...]

Ah! Now I'm beginning to understand your condition:

Chris Whelan

Sure that was not desserts? Would explain why you always make a fool of yourself!

Reply to
John Rumm

Shit is internal, until it is chucked out. You have a lot in common.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Sweet.

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

Bird's Custard doesn't count.

Reply to
grimly4

I aided the Gulf War pilots.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Amazing! From a man in Essex who buys Ideal boilers. He does, he really does.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

This Chav nut buys Fords.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

My God! They think this is wit.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Certainly a shaft of wit.

Reply to
grimly4

I don't believe you.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Look at me give a toss.

Reply to
grimly4

Ahah. A target drone.

Reply to
grimly4

That's only because Ford parts are tuppence ha'penny for just about anything. You need an awful lot of replacement parts on most Fords to really impact the TCO... even though it's a PITA with all the regular replacements needed ;)

Reply to
SteveH

I was rather surprised when I walked into a local generic car parts place looking for a brake cylinder hone to try and sort out the master cylinder on my Ford pickup (it's 45 years old this year) and they said they can do me a replacement for $35 (I'm guessing somewhere around 20UKP). There's a lot to be said for keeping the engineering simple and reasonably standard across many years, even if it's not necessarily particularly

*good* engineering.

cheers

Jules

Reply to
Jules Richardson

Since 1983, I've not replaced more than a dozen non-service parts on all the various Fords I've owned.

Example: the last Focus had a VSS, a gearlever spring, and an under- bonnet hose that was a precautionary change. In 10 years...

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Ford s**te is Ford s**te.