PING: Roger Mills

Could you check your e-mail for yesterday please .I appreciate you say you don't check it regularly .

Reply to
Sea Monkey

Yesterday I travelled along a road near Lanark,Scotland with the intention of having a look at a river .I knew where I was going and the layby I intended to stop in .In order to get in to the layby I had to cross a double white line on a straight stretch of road. I know you are allowed to do that when entering premises or another road but what about entering a layby .It also meant I had to recross it when leaving as I was facing the "wrong" way and I went along to the lane leading to the river and reversed in to it and crossed it again when turning to go home ..so that was 3 times . The end of the lane has a sewage or other type of pipe and will need maintenance so any vehicles leaving the lane might well want to turn right as well. A bit further along this road beyond the layby was a rise in the road which might account for the double whites but there was no danger in what I did as I could see a good distance in either direction..

Reply to
Sea Monkey

In message , Sea Monkey writes

Oh, and Roger if you did resend an email to me, nothing arrived

can you drop me another email so I can see if I have a problem?

Reply to
geoff

I've replied privately.

Looks like this thread has been hi-jacked, too!

Reply to
Roger Mills

I *did* resend my previous email. I reckon your spam detector must be zapping them!

Looking at what I sent, the original email which *did* get through was sent to snipped-for-privacy@cetltd.com and had a subject line of Sales Enquiry + a reference to the Baxi fan.

The two which *didn't* get through were generated from a different link on your website and were addressed to snipped-for-privacy@cetltd.com (rather than info) and had a subject line of just "Sales Enquiry".

I'll forward my later one to info (and to your raden address for good measure), and see what happens.

Reply to
Roger Mills

In message , Roger Mills writes

Sales@?

Hmm - could be the problem

I'll check it out

Reply to
geoff

In message , Roger Mills writes

Yes - sorry. But it seemed a suitable subthread

sales@ shouldn't exist ...

Reply to
geoff

I don't think it is you Roger is referring to .Check the text of each of the messages .

Reply to
invalid69

That wasn't what I meant! I was referring to another rogue post on an unrelated subject - erroneously puporting to come from Sea Monkey.

Reply to
Roger Mills

But you cite it on your page :

John Rumm