Ping Rod Speed

Hey Woddles, here's some hints and tips on how to find work in your home country so you can become gainfully employed instead of spending day and night posting s**te to usenet and being a burden on the state.

Speed FAQ:

Mike Tomlinson

day on that.

This is a classic.

Thanks Mike.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

It ought to say "well known personality donor" ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

get banned from every newsfeed supplier worldwide yet?

Reply to
The Other Mike

I thought it quite funny that pretty much the only real wodney biter was the loo tenant, another troll :) Even he couldn't be arsed to continue arguing so maybe wodney actually scored a point. And that other dickwit H.Neary. I called troll but have a horrible feeling that the prick might just have been serious. :D ya hafta laugh.

Reply to
scorched