Ping Geoff: Worcester 24i DHW but no CH - PCB?

Worcester 24i: OK on DHW; on CH pump runs but boiler doesn't fire. If DWH drawn at same time then gets some CH but user not happy with that as workaround(!).

I can't see any flow sensor telling the boiler that the pump is running, either physically on the boiler or in the manual, so I assume it has to be the PCB. Geoff can you (a) sanity check me here, and (b) do me a new PCB?

Reply to
YAPH

In message , YAPH writes

Isn't there a diverter valve with microswitches?

Else yes prolly the pcb and yes I have

Reply to
geoff

No that's the CDi, this one's got the twin gas-to-water heat exchanger, no PHE, with a flow switch on the cold water inlet for DHW.

Reply to
YAPH

I will put one aside for you

You should have joined the party today

baxi barcelona with a blockage or airlock

Reply to
geoff

sounds more fun than wrestling with a linux install that seems to have decided that a routine upgrade of the existing version should become an upgrade to the latest and flakiest version with non-working graphics :-(

Reply to
John Stumbles