Ping Dave Osborne ( heat recovery extractor electrics).

Did the promised circuit diagram for using the Manrose 1351 timer ever reach the diy Wiki?

I am contemplating using something of this nature to complement the controls of our heat recovery extract system.

Currently, we have a time clock set to operate the fans at *trickle* from 6.30am to 10.30pm and a humidistat, mounted in the bathroom, bringing in *boost* via a single pole change over switch.

I had in mind linking the boost operation to a timer triggered by the light switch. This may not be feasible; borrowed neutrals etc. but I thought sight of how the timer might be connected would help.

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

- Permanent Live SL - Switched Live - 240V to this terminal starts fan. Take 240V away and the timer keeps the fan running for the timed period. FL - Fan Live - Switched output to fan FN - Fan Neutral N - Permanent Neutral

HTH DaveyOz

Reply to
Dave Osborne

I probably still have some of the individual diagrams in the wiki articles to update thinking about it....

Reply to
John Rumm

Ah!

Thanks gents.