Ping AR Wadsworth re National coal museum

I unfortunately didn't get down there this week.

I had a bang on the drivers door nearly 4 weeks ago and I still haven't got word to get it fixed yet. The other driver has not yet come up with a valid insurance cert. to claim against. All this is making me feel very worried about having to pay for £1700-00 worth of repairs. At best, it's looking like I will have to pay my insurance excess.

Last Sunday saw me picking up the morning paper and I was driving between two cars, with about 6 inches either side of me, when the driver of the one on my left started to shout out to me from just outside of the shop to my right. I don't know if you are aware, but if you look to your right, you instinctively steer to the left. I just managed to lightly brush the wheel arch with my wing mirror. He was very aggressive and this upset me some. Normally, I would have shouted back at him. He phoned up today to say the minor mark had been polished out, so I might still get to the mine this week. I'm still on my own till late Saturday and I could do with a day out now.

I have lost your addy from my computer, due to a re install of the operating system.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Well you can reply to this post mate. My email is valid.

Sorry about your car. My car got vandalised at Knowlsey Safari Park by the baboons (everyone warned me including youself) but it was only a few bits of rubber strip and the washer nozzles that went missing.

However, in true Adam o vision I did manage to video a baboons willy.

ARWadsworth

There's a case for using the electric windows 'scientifically'.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I was tempted. However I was more concerned about this little sod eating the back windows rubber.

Do you know how many scrap yards I searched to find a rubber for the front window last year? It is a 15 year old car and the dealers do not sell the parts.

Reply to
ARWadsworth