PiING Stuart Noble

I wos thinking of adding some stuff about sawboards to the Wiki thingy. Do you mind if I add your right angle sawbord idea while I'm at it?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Feel free

Reply to
Stuart Noble

A starting point for you:

John Rumm

Having looked at that, wood knot the saw board have dropped onto the floor when the cut had compleated? I always cut the waist to my right.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

That sounds painful... I would have though after the first couple of times you would have learnt! ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm