Philips HD9220 Air Fryer "cleaning"

Hi all, I have an Philips HD9220 Air Fryer that I have had good cooking from, but the air filter on the back of it seems soggy with fat. I have looked at U Tube hoping to see a video on how to remove it to clean but found nothing, has anyone found a way to do this please? Mick.

Reply to
Mick IOW

Good soak in boiling water plus washing soda. If that doesnt work I'd try caustic soda instead, but its nasty stuff.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

He wants help to remove it - dullard.

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

Yes it ne3es someone who has been brave enough to take one apart! I just cannot see a way to get it out! Mick. IOW.

Reply to
Mick IOW