Phew they stink.

Had a pair of trousers which where of the type "man made fibre material", they are supposed to be dry cleaned as with any MMBM.

Well a couple of hours after being washed in the machine and dried there was a smell eminating from the kitchen as if someone hard farted heavily like. It was the trousers.

WTF did they use to have this sort of smell when washed?

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

oops! sorry wrong group. :-)

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

And what group should it of been?

Mike

Reply to
Mike

That doesn't make any sense at all. What are you talking about?

Reply to
Chris Bacon

(sigh) I bet he left school with a GCSE in English too. Perhaps he meant..."And what group should it HAVE been?"

Grumble

Reply to
Grumble

Oh yea whats wong with me o level

Mike

Reply to
Mike

A little context to show what he was replying to would be helpful.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "The3rd Earl Of Derby" saying something like:

To save you the bother.

"Pre-Farted"

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

What should it have been? UK-Smelly Trousers?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

uk.blind-skunks