PH100 Satellite cable

Has anyone used the PH100 cable by Screwfix for a Cable TV installation?

Sky approved so presumably is ok for that use. Would this spec of cable be ok for a Cable (NTL) install or do they have different cable specs? I need to do a 20m run from the brown box to a new point internally.

TIA Steve

Reply to
Steve

In my experience, RG59 coaxial cable does the same job, and it's cheaper.

Reply to
BigWallop

The stuff NTL used here looks more like RG6/U, with a foam dieletric insulator.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Blaver

In article , Suzuki993 writes

Because as they frequency shift the signals they have to make sure that there is no radiation from their network which could cause interference. They have vehicles which drive around looking for leakage. It is also a condition of their operating licence.

This doesn't happen with Sky different way of doing things....

Reply to
tony sayer