Pest deterrers

In a catalog that was in a magazine I saw something called PestXit which uses ultra sonic technology to drive cerammic transducers and makes the house uncomfortable for pests. But they also do another one that also uses wave vibrations sent through the mains electrics to do the same and I can't understand how putting magnets into the electrics would do that. Wouldn't that make the pests more comfortable by curing them of any rumatism they might have? Can anyone explain it to me?

Reply to
Sasha Klamp

The message from Sasha snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Sasha Klamp) contains these words:

Odd, 'cos as pests grow up they use sound waves to make the house uncomfortable for adults.

Reply to
Guy King

Yes, it's called bullshit but it works for trolls.??

Reply to
Cerumen

No - it is inexplicable - you just have to believe. Someone please shut the shed door on the way out.

Reply to
Peter Parry

In message , Peter Parry writes

Lass in oBot's told me I'd have to wait six months before seeing any benefit from Glucosamine. Said it was an act of faith. Gordon Bennett, my happy pills from the doc only took a month to kick in.

Reply to
DinkiPixie

On or around Fri, 5 Mar 2004 22:50:49 +0000, DinkiPixie enlightened us thusly:

I think they normally reckon that they start to jbex a bit sooner than that. what strongth are they? They jbex by remolishing the cartilage in yer joints, ISTR, which must take time. Mother swears by 'em.

If yer scoffing 'em regular-like, There's this lot called Healthspan, who're in Guernsey, wot are cheaper, and mail-order. Not sure if they has a wibble.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Nutmeg is even faster, allegedly.

Reply to