Pest control came and dealt with wasp nest in garden, what about stragglers?

ge

ote:

I doubt he's sad enough to keep such things.

Because I used to be 12.

-- =

"TWA 2341, for noise abatement turn right 45 Degrees." "Centre, we are at 35,000 feet. How much noise can we make up here?" "Sir, have you ever heard the noise a 747 makes when it hits a 727?"

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

I doubt he's sad enough to keep such things.

He deletes nothing.

Because I used to be 12.

No, no, no, no and no. That is the answer that you weaseled with years ago. I did not accept it then and I do not accept it now. Tell the truth Mr Hucker. Admit that you were peeping at these little boys in the changing rooms and in the toilets. Nobody will think any the worst of you for it.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

age

rote:

Maybe so, but I doubt he files things away specially like you.

Do you somehow believe that I was never 12? Do you not have the experie= nce of being 12? Or were you one of the underdeveloped ones we shoved i= nto the shower fully clothed and laughed at?

Tell the truth Mr Pounder. You want it to be true so I can describe it = in great detail to you. Your heart pounds (titter) for little boys.

-- =

In the first few days of the Olympics the Rumanians took gold, silver, b= ronze, copper, lead and anything else they could get their bloody hands = on.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

Just to add to that load of shit. Dogs are curious creatures and will investigate a wasp and get stung. My dog did. Cats are the same ................ aren't they? Well???? How you can allow a wasps nest by your front door is beyond belief. Fuck the delivery guy, f*ck the postman, f*ck any visitor who does not like wasps buzzing around their head. FFS!

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

No one has ever been stung in our gardens. You are scared of spiders /wasps etc. You are like a little squealing girl and a drama queen rolled into one.

Reply to
Bod

Maybe so, but I doubt he files things away specially like you.

I saved your insanity for the future. As did Bod. Would you like a copy?

Do you somehow believe that I was never 12? Do you not have the experience of being 12? Or were you one of the underdeveloped ones we shoved into the shower fully clothed and laughed at?

Tell the truth Mr Pounder. You want it to be true so I can describe it in great detail to you. Your heart pounds (titter) for little boys.

That was exactly the feeble defensive response I expected. The lack of denial was also expected. Why did you not deny? Well done Mr Hucker. Anybody who cares to read this will be aware that you were looking at little boy's privates and estimating the size.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Dogs are curious creatures and will investigate a wasp and get stung. My dog

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

That sound like a right shithole of a country. Now, let me guess .........

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

sage

I don't believe you.

I have no desire to see your pathetic collection.

I have no reason to deny what didn't happen as you have made up your own= mind anyway.

Why have you not answered the other questions? Were you never 12? Were= you smaller than everyone else?

-- =

Many of the world's greatest runners come from Kenya because they have a= unique training program there -- it's called a lion.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

Is there something that you'd like to get off your chest?

Reply to
Bod

I don't believe you.

I have no desire to see your pathetic collection.

Piss poor reply. You can always ask Bod for a copy though.

I have no reason to deny what didn't happen as you have made up your own mind anyway.

It happened.

Why have you not answered the other questions? Were you never 12? Were you smaller than everyone else?

Yes. No. Nat said that you have a pissing little wanker of a dick. I believe her.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

I quoted what Mr Hucker posted. His words, not mine. Do you have a problem with what Mr Hucker posted?

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

ssage

I know he does not file such things, he is not that childish.

In your warped sexually f***ed up mind.

Yes you were never 12? How did you achieve 11 to 13 without 12? Did y= ou know it's illegal to travel in time?

Your no confirms that you had a big c*ck at 12. Which was my point in t= he first place.

Mine is average, apparently her husband has 1 inch extra.

-- =

Q: What do you call the space between Pamela Anderson's breasts? A: Silicon Valley.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

My dog got stung and that is enough for me. To allow a wasps nest by your front door is, ignorant, stupid, inconsiderate, lazy, pikey and slovenly. This says it all about the man I used to respect. What the hell went wrong with you Bod?

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Sure about that?

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

You typed that you live in a desirable area with a nice garden.

If you keep a nice garden and a clean car, chances are you house is not full of shit.

The garden might be full of 99p stores butterflies but each to there own.

Reply to
The Todal

I haven't changed, but your hatred and insults just became too much to tolerate. You became more and more bitter over the years. Your snobbishness is overbearing. "my windows are the shiniest" "my garden is the best" "my house is always sparkling clean". I could go on. You tried to poison your neighbours cats, decent human beings just don't do that.

Reply to
Bod