Perhaps trees should be Gas-safe registered?

They're a lot more dangerous than DIY-ers who service3 their own boilers!

"Three houses have collapsed and two others have been damaged following a gas explosion caused by a fallen tree on Bath Road in Hounslow, London Fire Brigade says. Three people escaped before firefighters arrived and an elderly woman was taken to hospital"

Reply to
Roger Mills

Is that not near Heathrow. They did have some mighty winds last night by all accounts. The question to ask of course is who put gas supplies near trees or vice versa in the first place. an accident waiting to happen, one might say. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Sounds like a nice choice between people in urban streets having gas or trees.

Reply to
Adrian

The gas supply will be, probably, under the pavement. The trees probably came later to make the place "prettier".

Reply to
charles

We're in a rural street. We have gas and mature oak trees.

Reply to
charles