Pergo flooring help

Help!

about 4 years ago we had the whole of the ground floor of our house done out in Pergo Original laminate flooring - it looks really good and is quite

durable.

We are currently in the middle of doing some work on the kitchen and needed about 3 m2 of flooring to patch in where we used to have some built in cupboards. Now the problem is that the Pergo Original that we have bought to do the job is *different* from the Pergo Original that we have in the house - and it is totally incompatible. The only thing the same is the colour and finish - the new stuff is about a half-mil thicker, the planks are 4mm wider and the clic-loc system is different.

Pergo themselves have been particularly unhelpful.

We're desperate to find anywhere that might have any of the old stock of flooring (apparently Pergo changed the specs about 2 years ago) otherwise we'll have little option than to take up one room of floor to get the

3m2 of planks to finish the kitchen - leaving us with about =A3500 of replacement to do in the other room.

Anybody know where there may be any stashes of Pergo floor (maybe put aside for insurance jobs, etc.)? Any help appreciated on the forum or to snipped-for-privacy@piarina.com.

Regards Richard

Reply to
richard