pegboard

I'm looking into putting up a pegboard of about 2/3sqm to hang tools in my workshop

Can anyone recommend a product and supplier

Thanks

Reply to
John G

My preference would be to stick up a sheet of 1/2" mdf and screw the appropriate hangers to that. You can get packs of assorted screw in brackets at most of the sheds or markets. IMHO, a rigidly fixed bracket is much more use than a wire one.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

======================= Chipboard or MDF - both 18mm. Use clips like these from 'Screwfix' :

Cicero

There are cheap peg board clips available which will drive you insane as they fall out so easily. My cure was a dab of hot melt glue to hold them in place.

There are also pukka clips which are more stable bur are of course more expensive

example

Reply to
Paul Mc Cann

usually red pvc covered screw in types are more pleasant to use. Of course, spring clips are essential for things like pencils, or anything without a shoulder. If it does have a shoulder, a fork type one is better.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Jewson.

Reply to