Peer reviewed article shows peer reviewing is bunk..?

Psychology is 99% bullshit anyway. Not really a science. Down there with media studies.

Reply to
harry

What happened in the end? Did he never get the PhD?

Michael

Reply to
Michael Kilpatrick

OMG. Then you'd end up with something like the Daily Wail "Have you say".

I think that anononmysing the paper would be a good step.

But who gets to decide?

Reply to
Mark

Certainly agree that it would not be easy to come up with a sensible process.

And we don't need another place for the Daily Mailers to splurge.

But something has to change, at least in the health and medical arena. (I suspect that abstruse physics is likely better served by peer review than is health.)

Reply to
polygonum

Nope.

Reply to
Huge

And that shows you why if you publish ANYTHING anywhere NEAR 'climate change' it had better be 'on message'

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher