Peace descends on CH system

Good stuff this inhibitor isn't it ! I can't hear the heating come on now, I have to go to the airing cupboard and check the CH light is on ;-)

Now to sort out the darn weeping rad valve where I changed the single to a double rad :(

Cheers,

Paul.

Reply to
zymurgy

Hmmm. It may have been better to sort out the rad valve before introducing the inhibitor. ;-)

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

introducing

Mmm, 20/20 hindsight is a beautiful thing ;-)

Cheers,

Paul.

Reply to
zymurgy

introducing

Hmm, now it's worse, the heat exchanger has started seeping too. I think it's the extra head of water caused by putting a double rad on the system,

Need to poke around under the cover I think :-(((

P.

Reply to
zymurgy

Replacing a single rad with a double rad will have no effect on the head (pressure) of the system. In an open vented system, the head is determined by the water level in the header tank in the loft.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle