PC sized fibre washers?

Hi All,

No, not 'PC sized fibre washers' but the little fibre washers like you typically get with a new PC case ... from where please (by the hundred)?

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

You mean the MoBo insulators? try a loal shop that builds the computers or even maplins

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Oh! I thought you meant politically correct sized washers!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

They are the Badgers ;-)

They could do with some themselves! ;-)

or

Ah, ok, I'll give em a try. I was hoping to find the Co that

*supplies* Maplin ....

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

That's why I thought I'd better explain it Mary. I'm told some folk have never built a PC! (hard to believe I know). ;-)

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Really? This should be part of the national curriculum and certainly a prerequisite for silver surfers

Reply to
Andy Hall

T i m said the following on 04/08/2006 15:18:

These what you're looking for?

Rumble

Apparently .. and in this day and age eh!

Yup .. and might keep them indoors at the weekend, leaving the roads clear for the rest of us ;-)

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

beasts! (unless anyone can beat that ... ) ;-)

Cheers Rumble ;-)

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Only pc I ever built using them wouldn't boot. :-)

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

I generally only use them on the top Mobo screws (as a sort of gentle tension washer and insuring any tracks near the mounting holes aren't shorted) and glued to the nasty pressed steel pillars if the underneath Mobo mounting pads aren't very large?

Can't think I've ever had one *not* work because of washers .. ..

Bound to happen though ..

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to