Patching Hole on table

Hi All

I have a kitchen table top that recently have a cooker hob replaced with a smaller one. As a result theres a hole about 10cm by 70 cm. From the sides i see that the sides are made of concrete and tiled over. the tiled table top is about 4 cm thick. Any idea how should this hole be patched?

I was hoping to built a slap where i can tile over to close up the hole.

all help is appreciated

thanks

Reply to
yuyuhjkdsuyy