PAT Testing WTF?

wrongly.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

ings all they know is that if there's a sticker on the items they are safe and the college can't be blamed if something goes worng, well they assume t hat.

Yes I know, but I'm not managment I have my lab manager, then there's the H &S& wellbeing person, then there's the health and safety group or the Facil ities Manager, then the school manager then the Head of depaartment, then t he head of school then the principle then I assume the queen.

I've emailed my concerns and teh distrust I have in this so called system t o my manager , the Facilities Manager, the school manager and the Head of department. I did not email the principle or the Queen.

Reply to
whisky-dave