Passing waste pipe through kitchen ?

If Hotpoint design their dishwashers with the same care and attention they use for their fridge freezers then you'd be better off washing your dishes in the toaster and browning your toast in the dishwasher.

A Hotpoint oven, on full blast, keeps food at a lower temperature than the fridge compartment on a 'frost free' Hotpoint fridge freezer.

'Frost free' being yet another Hotpoint lie.

Reply to
The Other Mike

I guess I've been very lucky. I've had a freezer and a frost-free larder fridge from Hotpoint since

1998 - they've been fine, as has the Hotpoint dishwasher, from 2000. The Hotpoint dual-fuel cooker is only 2 or 3 years old, but has been fine so far.
Reply to
S Viemeister