Paslode nails

Anyone know a site of store where the paslode nails don't cost a small fortune, are there any alternative nails that are cheaper, someone must be doing a copy?? Cheers

Reply to
Bod

screwfix do them

Reply to
mrcheerful

screwfix do them # # cheap alternatives or cheap paslode nails?

Reply to
Bod

Some types also listed in the latest toolstation cat that lanided on my doormat today.

Toolstation is the outfit run by the guy who started up Screwfix and then sold it to Buy-it-and-Queue. Smaller range of goods, more biassed towards tools and usually a few % cheaper than Screwfix. Good service too. Usual - satisfied customer only- disclaimer

regards

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I haven't used this company so cannot vouch for them. I came across them when looking for some strip nails for an air nailer. Home page has a deal for paslode stuff, but I don't know if its a (relatively) good price .

nthng2snet