Parts wanted

Can anyone suggest an online Snapper machinery parts supplier. I need two new bushes for the snowblower. I have the part numbers from a USA site and they are willing to send them but at quite a high shipping cost, plus the last time I bought parts from the USA I was charged a hefty duty fee by the post office.

The other option is if anyone knows where I can get them made, they are only simple "T" section whitemetal bushes.

Mike

Reply to
MuddyMike

They are likely to be imperial sizes??

An ordinary bearing place will have oilite bushes but they may need reaming, google gets a hit on ABSeals in gravesend but I'm sure a stationary engine site would suggest more.

AJH

Reply to
andrew