Parts for Storage Heater

Hello,

The control knobs on one of my storage heaters have broken, and spin loosely instead of controlling the boost and input mechanisms. The heater may be about 10 years old. Do you think it's possible to get spare parts for such an old appliance, or will I have to fork out for a new one?

Thanks PP

Reply to
PosherPants

Try the parts finder service of CPC, you'll need the manufacturer, make and model details.

HRPC
best to use the websites to get contact telephone numbers and speak to someone. There are other white goods spares places on the net as well. Tried googling?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

On Fri, 07 May 2004 13:52:17 +0100 (BST), in uk.d-i-y "Dave Liquorice" strung together this:

If that fails they're more than likely a standard spindle with a flat on one side. If you don't mind renumbering some dials from something else then almost any will fit it. You may find that most storaget heaters use the same spindle.

Reply to
Lurch