Parts availability? Worcester boiler.

Friend at work is worrying about his boiler after a "plumber" said parts aren't available anymore.
It's a Worcester Heatslave Senior 12.
Open flued Deluxe 41.311.28
Are parts still available or is he best getting it replaced.
Mark S.
always get a quick response from them and all parts in stock so far. rob

snipped-for-privacy@karman.demon.co.uk wrote in message

Depends what's wrong with it. PCBs and fans etc can be repaired rather than replaced.

If you ever get stuck for fan motors, try
http://www.remco.co.uk /
They have never failed me yet with an off-the-shelf part.
If you do have a truly oddball motor to replace they can make a special.
Dave
On 16 Feb 2004 00:54:28 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk (adder) wrote:

Nothing at the minute. ;-)
He's a bit of a nag, he's been offered his flat (two bed) for 7000 and he's dithering... I despair...
Mark S.