Part P Payment

Hi,

Several months ago I was told that Building Control was directed by a government notice to pay for these checks (out of their fees) and I was to refer to a para 1.6 (I think). This worked with my BCO!

Unfortunately my PC went down and I lost the details, could someone therefore give me details again as I may need to quote them!?

(I Poasted this on the 22nd July but it did not seem to arrive, apologies if it did!)

Thanks

Reply to
Peter Hemmings

Again?! You posted this on Sunday. Get a better PC - or write it down on paper next time ;-)

Reply to
John Stumbles

Yep OK.

Unfortunately I still do not have my original post (or the answer) on the list (after un-subscribing and re-subscribing).

Could someone copy me the answer and I will go away and try and find out why my Linux mail client is not working properly!

Thanks

Reply to
Peter Hemmings

Is this is:

Tim Southerwood

This ought to do it:

John Rumm

I was just about to refer you to Google Groups, but oddly, none of that thread is listed on there. You can find a previous thread from last year though. I had received them ok.

Anyway, it's Sec 1.26

Reply to
chris French

Strangely its there, but searching for it by title does not seem to work.

Perhaps giganews have propagation issues at the moment and google index on different feeds from the ones they collate on.

Reply to
John Rumm

Ah yes, so I see. I also tried Message ID and that didn't work either.

Reply to
chris French

I still cannot see my original post but got all your replies to my last post - thanks.

I never signed up to say I would check the elctrics myself so I should be OK!!!!

Reply to
Peter Hemmings