Part P - new summary

I thought it worth updating the wiki advice on part P, since the latest version introduces a number of significant changes and simplifications.

Have a read of:

adapt adopt improve etc.

(note I have moved the previous doc that had that title to a "Part P - Discussion" article - since much of the content related to previous versions and their particular problems and issues).

Reply to
John Rumm

Just made a small edit to it. It looks good.

Reply to
ARW

Ta well spotted...

Reply to
John Rumm

John

You should have had email.

"as per title.."

Reply to
ARW

Just a nitpick: you may like to fix "of to" in the last line of "What is a notifiable job?"

Chris

Reply to
chrisj.doran%proemail.co.uk

ok got it ta.

Reply to
John Rumm

You may not care about this level of detail, but while Part P applies in Wales, the 2013 version does not. The 2010 version is still in force, due to devolution of Building Regs Powers and the fact the the Welsh Government hasn't seen fit to move with the times. I expect they've had "more important" things to do.

See

Piers

That sounds like it is worth adding...

Anyone know, what's the state in NI?