Part P

Does anyone remember Tuttle, the renegade repairman in Brazil the film. Seemed funny then. As the government now seem to be looking into plumbing, its no longer just a fiction

Reply to
sploop

Oh yes :-)

Glad it's not just me that's been going around thinking of Brazil since this stuff came in!

Reply to
RichardS

While we're on the subject of Part-P I was in Wickes "looking" (because I wouldn't possibly be *doing* anything like this, of course) at the parts necessary to install a dual fuel (gas hob, electric oven) cooker.

I was tickled to see that the gas fittings all bore lables telling you it is illegal to fit them if you are not corgi registered (which is, of course, not true) yet the electricity fittings - labelled as being for cookers - bore no warnings at all (when fitting them is "illegal", for some value of illegal).

Sounds like the electricians' spin doctors still have something to learn!

Reply to
Nick Atty