Parquet floor rejuvination

Had our parquet floor sanded and treated 5 years back, it is now looking rather tired. As anyone who has had that job done will know we do not want that mess again! So what is the best way to clean and rejuvenate the parquet short of re-sanding please?

Reply to
Broadback

Depends on the type of floor finish applied - do you happen to know?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

It was a varnish, applied with a cloth, apart from that no knowledge.

Reply to
Broadback

Hmmm. Varnish isn't usually applied with a cloth, I suspect either oil or wax - was it a liquid or a paste?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Liquid

Reply to