Parkside PMS 130 Palm Sander

I was looking for the contact address for the U.K. agents for this item which I found through this site . I have found that with a lot of use the loop securing pad on the sander becomes clogged and the sanding sheets will not attach properly to the base plate. I was prepared to buy a new base plate as I use this item quite a lot when decorating for sanding down. As a last resort I tried brushing the base plate with a stiff wire brush and at the moment this appears to have cured this problem so hopefully saving me the expense. Perhaps this information may be helpful to others with the same type of problem.

-------------------------------------

Reply to
J8PNB

Parkside is the Lidl brand.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

this thread may point in the right direction

"Who makes Parkside Tools from Lidl, - DIYnot.com"

rusty

Reply to
therustyone

I believe DES in Bilston are their agents. Their address, email and telephone number are at the back of each instruction book. They supplied me with spare parts for my patio scrubber at no cost. DES Ltd 0870/787-6177 snipped-for-privacy@kompernass.com Try these.

Lawrence

Reply to
Lawrence