Parkside (Lidl) Multi-tool

I see that Lidl have got this on offer at £30 on Monday.

Looks quite good. It comes with a rigid case (whereas the similar one I bought at Aldi a couple of years ago simply came in a cardboard box) and they seem to have copied Fein by providing a dust extraction tube.

It claims to have "easy tool change" - but I can't see any sign of a Fein-type over-centre lever, and there's an Allen key in the picture!

Reply to
Roger Mills

Perhaps they think it's not all that hard to use an Allen key? :)

My Bosch multi has an Allen key, and it's actually a bit of a PITA.

Reply to
GB

I've got one of those I bought in a French LIDL, seems pretty OK so far. Standard sort of allen key and bolt fixing and I can swap tools with my Bosch and a CPC (?) own brand.

Reply to
cl

Given the price, get a few for the same as a Fein costs. Then you don't need to swap tools apart from when they wear out.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)