Parkinson Cowan Lyric 55

I have had the above cooker for the past 3 years but it has suddenly developed a fault with the grill. When the grill is turned on and ignited it whooshes and the flame starts to disappear. I have taken the grill to pieces and it appears the mesh is starting to rust but cannot see anything else. Anyone any experience of this cooker and the problem.

Thanks

Reply to
Robert

I need a little more description. Does the flame go out or does it find some other path then over the mesh (fret).

First would be a gas fitting problem (likely a lose peice of dirt in the pipe work). Second would be some very misaligned parts.

Reply to
Ed Sirett