parabolic (section) guttering - source sought

Has anyone come accross the roof guttering that is deeper than the common semi-circular-section stuff? The half-finished guttering job on the house I've bought is actually parabolic in section.

I looked in my local (and rather small) B&Q, and strangely, they actually had some downpipe junctions in this profile, but all of the actual guttering components they sell is semi-circular section stuff.

My other local builders merchants are Travis Perkins (none there) and Jewsons. (None there either.)

Since B&Q stocked some some parabolic-section fittings, I can only conclude that someone, somewhere, is selling the guttering to suit. Has anyone seen it for sale anywhere? I'm in Dorset.

Many thanks

Al

Reply to
AL_z

parabolic?

is it square? - flared edge? - rounded?

the term you are looking for is 'deep flow' - peruse these images and point out which one it is:

Phil L

Marley Deepflow? 110 x

75mm

Dave Liquorice

As Pil L says - it's probably deepflow.

To be more precise, Marley Deepflow - B&Q used to sell it in my area, but I haven't seen it there recently.

Have look at this link to B&Q to see if it is that type.

Cash

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@srv1.howhill.co.uk:

Yes indeed, that looks like the stuff. Thank you! Thanks also to Cash.

Al

Reply to
AL_z