Paper covered polystyrene coving

Just say no. The damn stuff's shrunk overnight and cracked all the filler. Now it'll have to be filled again.
And I've left grubby fingermarks on the freshly painted loft hatch.
And blown up the leccy by stupidly confusing open circuit with short circuit.
And we hate the light fitting we chose, anyway.
Grrrr.
Happy St. Valentine's Day, y'all.

But the septic tank's doing well so it's not all bad :-)
Mary

The septic tank's fine, thanks!