Pantile identification

There has been a load of unused rooftiles at the back of my shed for 22 years now. I think the original house owner must have nicked them when our small development was built in the 80's.

Anyway, following a recent refurb of my shed, I fished them out and found there are 140 of them and I need to get rid of them. I intend putting them on gumtree or loot but I don't really know how to advertise them accurately. I expect there are quite a few different types of these rooftiles.

Mine are marked "Tarctile Pantile". A couple of photos of them here:-

How should I describe them in the ad?

Cheers,

Reply to
Paul Giverin

Just like the ad here

where they're described as Tarctile Bold Roll Concrete Roof Tiles. Another ad, on ebay, also mentions the colour

Chris Hogg

replying to Paul Giverin, Mattvw wrote: Did you ever sell them? I a great difficulty sourcing spares of these and would be interested if you still had some!

Reply to
Mattvw

For full context delete the message and resend it from somewhere sensible. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Hi Presume you no longer have any of these as it a while since you posted the advert. If you do please let me know

Reply to
Anne

Who on earth are you referring to?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Yes well its home owners club forum crossposting to usenet losing all attribution in the process. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa