panel clips? Whatever they're called

Sort of like paper clips used to clip two sheets of metal together. Any ideas what they're called? Panel clips?

Any idea where I can get them from?

Reply to
paulfoel

I don't recognise the description. What applications are they normally seen?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I think they're also called fairing clips or u clips apparently. Usually found in car body work.

In my case, its to clip the bottom panel back on my cooker....

Reply to
BertieBigBollox

All sorts of thing on Google images under "panel clips" might give a clue perhaps. Maybe a a vehicle upholsterer/trimmer/coachbuilders might be able to help. I suspect they would otherwise be sold by the 1000s to trade users.

HTH

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Any of these look suitable?

Dave Plowman (News)

If they are used on cars try the Frosts Renovation site .Are they the things like a pece of folded metal with a couple of teeth on one side to hold the screw thread and you put a screw through.

-- Any posting using my name and/or e-mail address but other than by newsindividual.net is not being posted by me and should be disregarded . Remove NOSPAM to reply by e-mail

Reply to
Stuart B

Try Components Direct

Reply to