Painting or Spray painting dried wild flowers

Can any arty-type members tell me how they colour the wild grasses,Teasels,Corn ears etc. You know, the ones they sell in the "pot pouri" type shops.Would be most grateful for any tips on where to get paint,techniques, etc.

Reply to
michaelangelo7

Can they not just be dipped in some sort of dye,like vegetable dye ..altho' I seem to recall reading flowers can be grown in a different colour if they are watered with dyed water ..but that may be a slow process ...

Stuart

Shift THELEVER to reply.

Reply to
Stuart