Painting metal (a van)

Adam Aglionby gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Yeh, the odd one round here, too.

But - going back to the original question - VAT status of a used vehicle has nothing to do with the vehicle's spec, and everything to do with the chain of previous ownership. If it's ever been owned by a non-VAT-reg- business, then it's no longer VAT-qualifying.

If, otoh, it has been, then...

think Colin may be confused with the co.car tax rules, which used to regard crew-cab pickups such as the Mitsubishi L200 or Nissan Navara as "commercial vehicles", giving the user a nominal tax bill.

Reply to
Adrian

Complete with elsan type loo in the case of the welfare wagon, often still in its cardboard box!

The alternators for the 240V stuff don't seem to last long.

AJH

Reply to
andrew

wtf sort of gas do you fill a van with that knocks the occupants out without actually killing them? Not that I suppose the scrotes care, but it would up the ante, seriousness of offence-wise.

Reply to
John Stumbles

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Adrian saying something like:

I heard that too, but I never came across one single documented incident where it actually happened, all the stories of it were just stories. I await the real case of it occurring.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon