Painting external Windows

Hi All I am due to paint my outside windows, 8 in all standard shapes, I intend to clean, prime, undercoat and gloss. My problem is:

  1. the weather, hope it improves by August
  2. I have just knackered my right arm so no painting for a while. Anybody got an idea how much a pro would cost to paint the windows for me? I will supply the paints.

Bazza

Reply to
Bazza