Paint fridge

What's the best paint to apply by brush or roller? Spraying is not an option.

Reply to
Wesley

Spraying is the only option. If you don't care how it looks, you probably would not have posted.

If you cannot spray it yourself and the refrigerator is transportable, call the local car bodyshops and ask for a quote.

Reply to
polygonum

Spray paint from a can might be an option.

Is Fablon still available ? That would be georgeous. Used to be the answer to everything

Reply to
fred

What's the best paint to apply by brush or roller? Spraying is not an option.

Don't use paint.

Vinyl wrap it.

Reply to
Nthkentman

In a couple of years it'll look grim. In 10 it'll be dire.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

I assume as the op is contemplating repainting, he is short of funds to buy new. Titing abt taking fridges to car bodyshops & paying them to respray would seem somewhat false economy.

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

new. Titing abt taking fridges to car bodyshops & paying them to respray would seem somewhat false economy.

If he is that hard up and it is an old refrigerator, I really don't think it would make that much difference whether he uses brush or roller. Both will probably not look very good.

I took in the possibility that it could be something other than a funds shortage. E.g. damage on an expensive model, some change of colour for decorative reasons, or something else.

Reply to
polygonum

Course you did ;-) Jim K

Reply to