Paint bubbling

Recently had a new wooden garden gate fitted which I primed and then undercoated almost immediately. However there is a small patch which has started bubbling. I sanded it down, primed and undercoated again only to find the same problem re-occurred. Is there an obvious cause to this or something I could treat it with to prevent it bubbling again?

Thanks

John

Reply to
News.individual.net

Rub down, Treat with knotting paint Re undercoat Paint

Reply to
Robbo