Pain peeling off wall arount toilet cistern.

The paint is peeling off the wall around our toilet cistern.

I can only guess that it is due to the area being cool and condensation forming.

What is the solution, better paint? Some sort of process before painting?

TIA, Rick

Reply to
R D S

Sheesh, there's nowt like looking at the spelling before clicking send....

Reply to
R D S

water due to splash or condensation eventually exhausts the glue component in the paint. A little more glue in the paint might help, but too much causes problems. The other probably better option would be a more waterproof paint than emulsion, such as oil based eggshell.

meow2222

Rick

Reply to
R D S

How about a missing 'i'.......

:-)

Reply to
The Wanderer

Moi aussi, so come on Mr Wordsmith, tell us the spelling mistake.....

Reply to
The Wanderer

David

Reply to
Lobster

Ah . Now I see them :-) So that's why the OP amended the subject line to emphasise the mistakes .

Reply to
Stuart B

Mea culpa, yes, I realised as soon as I sent the original, which is why I sent out a cancel notice.....

Reply to
The Wanderer