Paging TMH

Here, I hope you don't have any leaky acetylene bottles in yer van...

like it happened to a plumber in Oz, but I'm not certain.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Grimly Curmudgeon saying something like:

Here's more... it was NZ.

Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Grimly Curmudgeon saying something like:

Grimly Curmudgeon

What would a plumber be doing with acetylene though?

I only carry one of those Benzomatic propane jobbies.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Roof racks tend to be light (obviously), but look at the roof damage the "other side" of the roof on the last photo, that's fallen from quite a height.

Acetylene is used by some plumbers, but they tend to be working on rather larger pipework than domestic :-) He may do welding on the side, flame spraying and such like. Could just be a Chem Eng wanting to play (you know what they are like... expanding foam was not fast enough...)

Reply to
js.b1

In message , Grimly Curmudgeon writes

Now post some links to those crazy dutchmen

Reply to
geoff

Ahhh, no worries - that'll buff right out!

Reply to
Jules