Paging pipe identifying people

I have here a length of black water (?) pipe (found in a skip) wot cable will be run in, from the house to the garden (all bar the bit that goes past a gate, as previously mentioned). Rather than try to bend it I'd like to buy some 90deg pre-formed bends and it would help if I knew exactly what I was looking for. What'd be even better would be if someone pointed me at a page of bits of pipework that would fit it.

Written along it is: ENI2201 32mmx3mm sdr11 Pe80 Pn125. Does that help? Would *any* 32mm fittings... fit? Compression? Glue?

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Fear not - found it. Google didn't help when I put all the info in but Pe80

32mm did the job.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot