Over voltage supply - Any potential problems

Time to request a voltage recorder to be installed then :-)

Load has traditionally only gone up rather than down, so depending on how far away from the transformer you are you may see more (or less) of a dip

- the further away you are, the bigger the dips are likely to be.

has a primer on voltage complaints, so whoever your local REC is, they`ll be less likely to argue if you specify you want the voltage checking per GS(whatever) - GS=Guaranteed Standard.

IIRC they have to provide a "substantive" (written) reply within 10 days, and should report back the results of the voltage recorder.

Try these (watch the wrap)

Colin Wilson

Forget this one, it linked to the wrong doc...

I think i`ve got it in .doc or .pdf format at work - i`ll post it home and throw it on a website somewhere !

Reply to
Colin Wilson

OK, try this...

date was when I downloaded it, not the issue date)

Reply to
Colin Wilson