Over £2.2bn spent on DIY tools that aren't used

Ahhh. I have now found out why I thought first thought I was working in Deptford. The pub I am stopping in is in Deptford:-)

But anyway I will be working at SW8 1JT later this week. I am pretty sure it is this one with the green shutters

in and take the piss out of me whilst I am at work if you are passing;-)

The guy in charge is OK

I am now doing searches for nearby cafes etc but I am sure the lads already there know the score.

Reply to
ARW

I would have thought those plastic "torpedo" levels are quite chuckable and unlikely to lose accuracy on impact!

Indeed, the choice of "right" or "look right"

Reply to
John Rumm

nearest Greggs is 1 mile away at 312 Clapham Rd :-(

Owain

Reply to
Owain

ARW

Tssk, the proper way to do it is to borrow the apprentice's phone. Then throw that at hime.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Waves westward from Juniper Green!

Reply to
Jeremy Nicoll - news posts

I have a cheapo circular saw if you want to borrow it, remember to give it back cleaned though. :o)

Reply to
soup

Ta; no need for it. I have quite a few cheap tools...

Reply to
Jeremy Nicoll - news posts